Jun 082006

Gluecade lives!!! Clamps and Elmer’s make the world go round. The cab seems solid so I think I am somewhat out of the woods. I put a new full layer of black paint on last night. I tried a more nappy roller at the recommendation of my next door neighbor. He said that it would […]

Jun 052006
BLACKOUT: June 05, 2006, 08:30:07 AM

I went down to the garage yesterday and pulled the cab outside so I could inspect it in the sun to get a better feel for any left over damage. It turns out that the other side (right) had fractured nearly front to back along the top just like the left side. I had not […]

Jun 032006
BLACKOUT: June 03, 2006, 06:45:42 PM

Paint sure does go on nicer than primer. Something that is kind of cool is how the paint spreads once it has been rolled on. Initially I can see roller marks. Once the paint has sat for a while it sort of spreads out and forms kind of a sheet of paint. It is very […]